Monday 13 March 2017

Easter Greetings

Hi everyone
Back from a fabulous creative weekend with Anna Marie from Anna Marie
Designs, she is such a lovely lady and so inspirational. We crammed
in 7 lovely projects.  I'll upload photo's of my makes shortly so you can see them.

For today's card it's another one for Easter as it's not too far away.
I just love these papers from Pion Design called 'Easter Greetings'
the photo just doesn't do them justice as they really are stunning.
I've added a chipboard Egg that I've mounted onto dotty card and added pearls.
I've made the flowers from white Foamiran, and coloured them with versa-magic ink. I am addicted to this stuff and if you haven't tried it yet have a go it is so easy and fun to use.


Product used:-



Hope you like and thanks for stopping by...

Take a look at my Instagram page for more inspiration
https://www.instagram.com/shabbychiccards/


Have a great day

Margie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment