Saturday 8 April 2017

Easter

Hi everyone
What a glorious day, good job I made this card in advance as I'd hate
to be stuck indoors.
I've used Galeria Papieru WET PAINT 111 for the bottom layer
and inked a piece of white card with 'Milled Lavender' distress ink.
The Easter egg is a stamp by Viva Décor that I've highlighted with Promarkers.
I've made the nest from Sisal and lined it with natural moss and added
cute little resin eggs. I've used natural twigs from the garden, spiral stamens and
I've made the flowers from white Foamiran and coloured with oil pastels, then
dusted with crushed ice.

Products used-
White Foamiran
Crystal Stickers

                             Available to buy from   http://craftyenjoyments.co.uk/ Check out their
                     fabulous range of Foamiran, Lemoncraft Papers and Crafty Moly Chipboards


Have a great weekend

x


No comments:

Post a Comment