Thursday 6 April 2017

New April Challenge

Good morning all
There's a new April challenge started over at Crafty Enjoyments it's called
'Spring is sinking in flowers made from Foamiran'. If you haven't heard
of Foamiran it's a very thin 0.6mm foam that becomes very pliable when heated
with an iron or a heat tool. As those of you who follow me know I am totally addicted
to the stuff and it makes the most beautiful flowers. There is a great prize for
the winner 20% off everything in their shop which is just amazing. Please do check
them out as they offer great value on everything.
Here is my inspiration for the challenge


It's my Daughter Eve's  Birthday on 22nd April and I thought this
would make a lovely keepsake for her.
Firstly I painted and crackled a 10 inch piece of MDF and added an MDF lamppost
and sentiment that I painted the same colour. I added some Powertex 3D balls at
opposite corners and again painted in the same colour chalky paint.
Then I added my Foamiran flowers, frosted berries and leaves.

Products used:-
Available from  http://craftyenjoyments.co.uk/
Hope you like and thanks for stopping by...


No comments:

Post a Comment