Monday 29 May 2017

Anniversary

Hi everyone
Well I've had a very productive couple of days in the garden and I think
I've earned a day in my craft room.
For todays card I have used papers from Lemoncrafts 'House of Roses' pad.
I've added a piece of extra wide lace and edged it with cream satin ribbon.
I've cut the centre piece using Sue Wilson's 'Copenhagen' die, I love this die
it's so versatile. I've made the flowers from Ecru Foamiran and dusted them with
crushed Ice. I've layered up two separate ribbon bows, as for the life of me I just
cannot tie a double bow, I've tried and tried, maybe one day I'll get the hang
of it. To complete the look I have added pearls and a rhinestone & pearl
cabochon.

Products used:-
Foamiran Ecru

Papers, Foamiran and Stamens available from https://craftyenjoyments.co.uk


Hope you like and thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment