Saturday 20 May 2017

Cat in A Window

Hi everyone
I am so fed up of this awful rainy weather so I've made this card
to cheer me up a bit.
I have used papers from Lemoncrafts 'Gossamer Blue' pad, if you haven't got t
these papers, get them you will not be disappointed.
I have used Spellbinders 'A2 Scalloped Borders One' for the centre panel.
The fabulous 'Cat in A Window' chipboard is by Crafty Moly.
Flowers have been made using 'Silk Foam' and coloured with oil pastels.
Silk Foam is brilliant as you don't need a heat source to shape your flowers.
I've dusted the flowers with crushed ice.
Products used:-
Gossamer Blue 6x6 paper pad
Cat in A Window Chipboard
Silk Foam
Soft Oil Pastels
Self Adhesive Pearls
All available to buy from:- http://craftyenjoyments.co.uk

Have a great day

Margie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment