Tuesday 16 May 2017

With Love

Good morning peeps
Well another miserable day here so a craft room day beckons me thinks.
For todays card I have used delish papers from Lemoncrafts 'Heart Painted' pad.
Another pad that you need in your life, I am in love with every page.
I have added a vellum centre panel that I have embossed with a swirl embossing
folder. The gorgeous chipboard is by Crafty Moly and I've popped a sentiment
on top. The flowers have been made with White Silk Foam and coloured with
soft oil pastels. If you've not tried Silk Foam yet you must as it's so easy
to use and you  don't need a heat source to shape the flowers.

Products used:-
Heart Painted 6x6 pad
Eleonora Frame Chipboard
Silk Foam

Soft Oil Pastels
Pearl Stamens
Self adhesive pearls
All available to buy from:-http://craftyenjoyments.co.uk

Hope you like and thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment