Wednesday 9 August 2017

Sleigh

Good morning everyone
I'm still in the mood for Christmas cards, have to make a start
sometime and is it ever too early, the Christmas stuff is starting to
appear in the shops so I guess not.
For today's card I have used a dark red colour combo.
I can't remember what the papers are as they were in my stash.
I've die cut the centre out of kraft card using Spellbinder's Labels Six.
I added the chipboard Sled to the centre.
I've made the Poinsettia's from white Foamiran and coloured them
with 'Antique Linen' distress ink.
The pine leaves are cut from Lea'bilities 'Holly Leaves and Pine Branches' die
these are a must have for your Christmas crafting.

Products used:-
Spellbinder's Labels Six
Lea'bilities Holly Leaves and Pine Branches
Sled  04 - 0054
Foamiran - White
Self Adhesive Pearls
Sled, Foamiran and pearls are available from:- https://craftyenjoyments.co.uk
There is 15% off everything in their store at the moment so
take advantage of this fabulous offer

No comments:

Post a Comment