Saturday 12 August 2017

Snowflakes

Good afternoon everyone
So, I'm really getting into making Christmas cards at the moment.
It's not that far away, the kids go back to school in a couple
of weeks and it will be upon us before you know it.
For today's card I've chosen a blue and white colour combo, it always 
looks so fresh on Christmas cards.
I've stencilled snowflakes on the top layer using modelling paste to
add texture. I've made the Poinsettia's  from white Foamiran and coloured
them with chalk inks. I've added chipboard holly leaves for more
texture and just tucked some voile inbetween the Poinsettia's


Hope you like and thanks for stopping by...

Don't forget the great offer at Crafty Enjoyments, there's no
better time to stock up on Foamiran and other crafty goodies

No comments:

Post a Comment