Friday 17 March 2017

Butterfly Frame

Hi everyone
So, who's an absolute numpty then, that would be me!!!
Fell off a footstool yesterday, it was only 12 inches off the floor, and I've
gone and broken not only my wrist but arm aswell. So if I'm a
little quiet on here, don't despair I'll be back before you know it.
Fortunately I have a couple of cards to post in the next few days.
I am in plaster for 6 weeks and will be going stir crazy if I can't get in my craftroom.

Anyway enough of me me me...today I'm sharing a card using a gorgeous chipboard
called 'Butterfly Frame'  from Crafty Enjoyments online shop.
I've made the flowers from white Foamiran and coloured them with Tsukineko Versa Magic 'Pink Petunia' ink then dusted them with crushed ice.
I've added voile, die cut leaves and pearls to finish.


Products used:- All available from Crafty Enjoyments online shop, see link below.

                                             
 
                                                
                                   http://craftyenjoyments.co.uk/index.php?route=common/home


Hope you like and thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment