Friday 10 March 2017

Happy Anniversary

Good morning peeps
I'm so looking forward to this weekend as I am off to the beautiful
Cotswolds today for  a two day craft workshop starting tomorrow with the
wonderful Anna Marie from Anna Marie Designs. So I hope I come back
with loads of new inspiration.
Today's card is very simple but I have to say very time consuming as each
of the flowers on the heart were handmade out of Foamiran, and I just popped a few pearls
in the centres. I've used contrasting lemon papers from Galeria Papieru WET PAINT 11
and distressed the edges. I've popped a paper lace square doily behind the centre panel
and just added a sentiment at the bottom.


Product used:-



http://craftyenjoyments.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=206&product_id=1703

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by ...

Margie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment