Wednesday 31 May 2017

Butterfly

Hi everyone
Back today with a really feminine card for you.
I have used gorgeous papers from Lemoncrafts 'House of Roses' pad,
every sheet is just a joy to behold, I shall be sad to get to the end of it.
I have used Spellbinders Fleur De Lys Squares for the focal point and layered
2 squares in contrasting papers as I like this effect.
The butterfly is one of three dies by Cheery Lynn but I can't remember
the name. I've made the flowers from white Foamiran and coloured
with oil pastels before dusting with crushed ice.

Products used
House of Roses 6x6 pad
Foamiran White
Soft Oil Pastels
Pearl Stamens

All available to buy from:-https://craftyenjoyments.co.uk
Check out their amazing website and get free shipping when you spend over £7
ends at midnight tonight

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment