Wednesday 3 May 2017

Gossamer Blue

Good afternoon everyone
For todays card I have used delish papers from Lemoncraft's 'Gossamer blue' pad.
Each page is simply divine, so much I have to really discipline myself
to cut into them. I've tucked white lace under the centre panel and added
'Parisian Lace' die cuts that I've cut in half and accented with contrasting
paper from the same pad. Adding pearls around the edge. The flowers
I have made from White Foamiran and coloured with oil pastels and dusted
with crushed ice. Leaves are Rosy Owl 'Trailing Leaves' die.

Products used:-
                                                          Gossamer Blue 6x6 paper pad
                                                                    White Foamiran
                                                                     Soft Oil Pastels
Blue Stamens

All available to buy from:-http://craftyenjoyments.co.uk

Hope you like and thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment