Monday 15 May 2017

House of Roses

Hi everyone
Back from my week's holiday in Spain, it was good to just chill out in the sun.
For todays card I have used the beautiful papers from Lemoncrafts
'House of Roses' pad. I love love love these papers and if you haven't
got them you really do  need them, they are a must have.
I have die cut the centre frame and used a clock face from
Lemoncrafts 'Vintage Time 008' sheet, which has loads of images on and
is very versatile. I've added a chipboard corner and just popped a few
pearls on to highlight it. Flowers have been made from white Foamiran
and coloured using soft pastels.
Products used:-
Lemoncraft House of Roses 6x6 pad
Chipboard Ornaments Set 07
Lemoncraft 'Vintage Time 008'
Foamiran White
Soft Pastels
Pearl Stamens
All available to buy from:- http://craftyenjoyments.co.uk
Check out their amazing website

Hope you like and thanks for stopping by...

Margie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment