Tuesday 27 June 2017

Butterflies

Good afternoon everyone
Back today after my Birthday weekend away at the seaside.
For todays card I have used papers from Lemoncrafts 'Daydream' paper set.
I've used a butterfly stencil and modelling paste for the butterflies and added
tiny pearls to each one. I've made tags from Lemoncraft 'Gossamer Blue'
6x6 pad and added pearl brads and jute.
I added some chipboard honeycomb and dotted blue  pearl beads here and there.
I have made the flowers from White and Ecru Foamiran and coloured with
soft oil pastels.

Products used:-
Daydream 12x12 Paper Set
Gossamer Blue 6x6 pad
Panel Honeycomb 15x15-0526M
Foamiran - White
 Foamiran - Ecru
Soft Oil Pastels
Self Adhesive Pearls
All available to buy from:- https://craftyenjoyments.co.uk

Hope you like and thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment