Tuesday 1 August 2017

Butterflies

Good morning all
You know when you've finished a card and step back and look at it and think
"yes I love that". Well, that's what I thought after I'd made this card.
The photo really does not do it justice it is gorgeous even if I may say so myself.
I have used Anna Marie Designs peach 'Dotty' card and papers from 'Blissful Peach' pad.
I've cut two circles in the same card/papers, cut in half  and offset them to the right.
I've torn a 'V' insert at the top and added beautiful large peach pearl stamens,
finished off with a tiny satin bow.
The butterflies were cut from Memory Box 'Kensington Border' die.
I've made the flowers from white Foamiran and coloured them with 'Versa Magic'
inks. I've cut into Memory Box 'Catalina Wreath' die and added it as a
feature to the flower spray.



Hope you like and thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment