Saturday 26 August 2017

Winter Landscape

Good morning everyone
Well, I'm back after being really poorly this week with some kind of virus.
It really knocked me off my feet but I'm glad to say I've turned the corner and
am now on the mend.
So, another Christmas card today this time using Lemoncraft's 'Gossamer Blue' pad.
I've chosen a beautiful Winter scene chipboard as the focal point and made
a snowy aperture with glitter. I've added some Snowtex to the roof and  Christmas
trees. I've made the Poinsettia's from white Foamiran and coloured
them with oil pastels.



Products used:-
Gossamer Blue 6x6 paper pad
Winter Landscape -0022
Foamiran-White
Soft Oil Pastels
Self Adhesive Pearls
All available to buy from Crafty Enjoyments
check out their website for  fab offer on Fomiran til 27th August

Have a great weekend 

No comments:

Post a Comment