Friday 1 December 2017

Sleigh Ride

Good morning everyone
Here is my latest DT card for Crafty Enjoyments.
I have used papers from Lemoncraft's 'Christmas Carols' pad.
I've used the chipboard sleigh  as a centre piece and added some
faux snow to the blades. I've made the Poinsettia's from red and ecru
Foamiran and added frosted berries, and pine cones to the foliage.
Finally,  I've added chipboard snowflakes and faux pearls.




Products used:-

Christmas Carols 6x6 pad
Sleigh Ride 01- 0370

Snowflakes Set 04-0324
Foamiran Red -0012
Foamiran Ecru
Self Adhesive Pearls
All available from:- https://craftyenjoyments.co.uk
Take a look at their fabulous offer on Christmas Chipboards and
grab yourself a bargain


Hope you like and thanks for stopping by

Have a great weekend




No comments:

Post a Comment