Friday 5 January 2018

Delicate Ornaments

Good morning everyone
Sorry I've been away for a while but I fell down a couple of
days before Christmas and managed to break my elbow so I've been
somewhat incapacitated.
But I'm back today today with my DT card for Crafty Enjoyments.
I have used papers from Lemoncraft's 'House of Roses BASIC' pad
which I've distressed at the edges. I've die cut a white doily and  added
a flower that I've made from white Foamiran and coloured using soft
oil pastels.
I've added wide gold lace and ribbon to add more texture and found a
lovely resin heart in my stash so I popped it on the bow.


Products used:-

Lemoncraft House of Roses Basic Pad

Foamiran - White
Soft Oil Pastels
Delicate Ornaments -0682B
Pearl Stamens
Self Adhesive Pearls
All available from  https://craftyenjoyments.co.uk

Check out their website for great value and service

Have a great weekend

Margie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment